In 2014, the Jone Bowman Customer Service Award was established to acknowledge an individual employee who demonstrates outstanding customer service and personal attention to develop and maintain relationships with customers. Customers are defined as internal to the organization and external customers.
Most importantly the award is in memory of Jone Bowman, an inspirational leader in the trucking industry and to us at D.M. Bowman Inc.
The criteria for nominations are one or more of the following:
• Demonstrates outstanding Customer Service in support of D. M. Bowman, Inc. goals
• Provides excellent customer service every day
• Exceeds expectations of a customer by providing exceptional service
• Exceptional service witnessed by others
• Has effectively corrected something that has gone wrong for a customer
• Recognizes and works well with all departments and customers
• Demonstrates creativity and resourcefulness
The award is presented twice a year which includes a company driver who is nominated and chosen for the award in the Spring and then a non-driver in the Fall.
This year’s nominee started out in the recruiting department and now works in our brokerage department.
We are pleased to announce the recipient of the Jone Bowman Customer Service Award for 2018 is Tina Brown. Tina has been described as professional, courteous, creative, quick to respond, resourceful, a problem solver and someone that has that “Carry Through” attitude. Tina has been with the company for over 5 years, starting in the recruiting department and now working in our brokerage department.
Tina received a framed certificate and a net check of $1000.00. Congratulations Tina!